The Stream Vision™ app lets you live stream content viewed through your thermal to social media and YouTube or share pictures and video with friends and family in real time. Stream Vision™ is easy to use and free from the iPhone app store.
Using real examples, this video walks you through the steps setting up and using your Stream Vision™ app to record video and live stream. It also tells you how to update your firmware—an important aspect of keeping your unit running at its best.
Pairing your Pulsar thermal imaging device with the free Stream Vision™ app allows you to:
- Stream live to social media and YouTube
- Update firmware
- Transfer and share pictures and video to smartphones, iPad, tablets and email
- Control your thermal device from your iPhone
Installing and Running Stream Vision™
- Go to the Apple App Store and search for “Stream Vision™.” Download the free video-sharing app.
- Open the Stream Vision™ icon app found on the home screen of your phone.
- When it opens, hit “connect your device” to connect.
- Go to settings on your iPhone.
- Select the Wi-Fi network with the name of your thermal—it includes the model name and the last for numbers of its serial number (“Helion_1234.”)
- Return to the Stream Vision™ app and chose “Viewfinder” to begin using the app.
Sharing to Social Media
Sharing your pictures and videos to social media is a quick, intuitive process. You can share files to email, Viber, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Google Drive and to the iCloud.
- Open your file manager.
- Chose the file you want to share.
- Download the file to your mobile device.
- Select the file and press “share.”
- Select the channel you want to use to share the picture or video.
Sharing pictures and videos through Stream Vision™ works just as simply and easily as sharing other pictures and videos taken with your phone.