The Stream Vision™ app lets you live stream content viewed through your thermal to social media and YouTube or share pictures and video with friends and family in real time. Stream Vision™ is easy to use and free from Google Play.
Using real examples, this video walks you through the steps setting up and using your Stream Vision™ app to record video and live stream. It also tells you how to update your firmware—an important aspect of keeping your unit running at its best.
Pairing your Pulsar thermal imaging device with the free Stream Vision™ app allows you to:
- Stream live to social media and YouTube
- Update firmware
- Transfer and share pictures and video to smartphones, tablets and email
- Control your thermal device from your Android
Installing and Running Stream Vision™
- Search for “Stream Vision™” in Google Play. Download the free video-sharing app.
- Open the Stream Vision™ icon app found on the home screen of your phone.
- When it opens, hit “connect your device” to connect.
- A window will pop up and ask you to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Slide Wi-Fi button to on.
- Select the Wi-Fi network with the name of your thermal—it includes the model name and the last for numbers of its serial number (“Helion_1234.”)
- Open the Stream Vision™ app and tap “My Devices.”
- Choose “Connect New” to connect your Pulsar unit.
Sharing to Social Media
Sharing your pictures and videos to social media is a quick, intuitive process. You can share files to email, Viber, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Google Drive and to the Cloud.
- Open your file manager.
- Download the file to your mobile device.
- Select the file and press “share.”
- Select the channel you want to use to share the picture or video.
Sharing pictures and videos through Stream Vision™ works just as simply and easily as sharing other pictures and videos taken with your phone.
Streaming Live to YouTube
- Create a YouTube account.
- Choose “Stream” on the Stream Vision™ app home screen.
- Click “I understand” on the next screen, then “Get Started.”
- Follow the next few prompts and then “Let’s Continue.”
- Select the account you want to stream to.
- Connect your YouTube account.
- Tap “Start Stream.”
Do you have any questions regarding using Stream Vision™? Leave them in the comment section below and we will do our very best to answer them.